Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend home

I got to spend last weekend up in northern VA catching up with family for the last time this summer. I can't believe summer is mostly over...it went by so fast this year! We were able to celebrate a very late birthday for me since we hadn't had the chance to celebrate earlier in the month and just generally hang out and spend time together. My mom and I rode bikes to Morven Park and checked out Leesburg's last Acoustic on the Green concert of the summer.

I was also able to attend Erika's (my sister-in-law) bridal shower, which I was very glad of for the opportunity to celebrate with her. Chris had to stay behind this trip to catch up on work and school, unfortunately, but it was a great trip up otherwise!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

It was such a busy fun weekend! Thanks for riding through the gravel back roads with me, than walking to town for the concert. So happy for Erika too!

maggie said...

Lovely picture of all the Stratton ladies! I've been to Morven Park -- I love it there!