Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stonehouse

Taking advantage of the 70+ degree reprieve we had for two days, Chris ended up going golfing with some friends and I went along to help spot and just spend the day outside. They golfed at Stonehouse, somewhere I hadn't been before. The course was very hilly and it essentially took them all day just to play 18 holes...but it was gorgeous. Because the leaves are finally changing and falling, I found tons of golf balls that people had lost around the edges of the course.

I'm definitely hoping for another day or two like this one before winter is here for the duration, but I'm not holding my breath...

2 comments:

Patty said...

Such wonderful pictures! The warm weather was wonderful, while it lasted!

maggie said...

those golf course views are stunning! almost wants me to become a golfer... almost!