Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Newborn pictures

My college roommates gave Chris and I a newborn photography session when Eleanor was born (a wonderful gift - thank you, ladies!!!) and I wanted to post a few pictures for everyone to see. These were taken right before church when she was 10 days old. Here is a link to the photographer, Katherine Sparks. She did a great job getting pictures of Eleanor and us despite the fact that Eleanor was a bit fussy that morning. We are obviously pretty biased because we're her parents, but we think she's absolutely the cutest baby ever!

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

I just can't choose my favorite. They are all precious! What a beautiful family!

jennie said...

wow those are beautiful! Katie the one of you holding Eleanor up close is stunning!!

Ashley said...

Bah she is GORGEOUS!! So glad the pictures turned out well :)

Patty said...

Oh my gosh...these are gorgeous! I agree with Jenny - the one of you, Katie, holding Eleanor close is so beautiful. I also love the Tribe Pride picture, but I love them all. There is no favorite!

maggie said...

so beautiful! i love them ALL!