Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

8 months

So far 8 months has been no different than 7 except that it is more difficult to stay comfortable while I'm sleeping, I'm getting more tired during the day, and I am having more Braxton-Hicks contractions. I was having them toward the end of my second trimester but then they seemed to abate for awhile until now. The baby's heart rate is still hanging out in the 140s, and we also learned that he/she is head down for now (and will hopefully stay put). I am measuring a centimeter behind, which is exactly how I measured with Eleanor at this point, and am still torn on whether this will be a boy or a girl. Most of the "old wives tales" would indicate this is a girl, but the fact that this pregnancy has just been so different than Eleanor's makes me feel like it might be a boy.

We still don't have names picked out yet, but Chris and I have a trip coming up so we plan to use the time in the car to focus and try to settle on something. This will likely be our last trip out of town before the baby comes. Since I wasn't in labor very long with Eleanor, we plan to stay somewhat close to home in the event that proves to be the case with this one, too.
36 weeks pregnant with Baby Strat #2.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Looking good! Healthy too. Can't wait for the arrival!

maggie said...

You look so great! I can't wait to meet this little one!

Patty said...

You still look so tiny and adorable! We are SO EXCITED!!