Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chirping

Lately I've been hearing birds chirping really clearly while sitting in our apartment. This morning, it was so loud I was convinced birds had somehow gotten into our apartment and were nesting - most likely in the laundry room, because that's the corner of the house I kept hearing these sounds! Well I checked while I was doing laundry, almost certain a bird was going to swoop out from somewhere and attack me - I don't have the best track record with birds if you remember. That did not happen (thank goodness).

Thankfully, when I got home from an errand I found out where it was coming from!

Right outside our door, a couple seems to have started making its home on top of the fire sprinkler. Not sure if this is a hazard or not, but I am just happy this isn't happening somewhere in our apartment :)

3 comments:

jennie said...

those kinda look like the Christmas birds some people (meaning my folks) put on the Christmas tree!

Patty said...

I love the sound of chirping birds - even in the early morning.

Elizabeth said...

hope these birds leave you alone!!